Terms & Conditions
Bundaberg Shuttle services do not operate on Christmas Day.
Timetable is subject to alteration without notice.
Travel Specific Terms:
- These terms include the conditions of the contract and (where consistent with these term) any notice on a ticket, schedules on our website and notices on display at Bundaberg Shuttle service offices.
- Subject to the provisions of the Transport act 1983, Bundaberg Shuttle Services reserves the right to cancel or vary any services it provides as it sees fit.
- Bundaberg Shuttle Service is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger, luggage or goods without providing a reason.
- Under no circumstances shall Bundaberg Shuttle Service be responsible for any claim, loss or damage suffered by a passenger caused by the use of the service by the passenger, including but not limited to loss or damage caused by delay, cancellation of the service or abandonment during the course of the service, accident, mechanical breakdown, loss of luggage, burglary, theft or fire, or any other act or neglect of Bundaberg Shuttle services, agents or employees acting within the course of their employment.
- Should for any reason whatsoever it be necessary for the passenger to use means of transport alternative to those contracted with Bundaberg Shuttle Service, the Bundaberg Shuttle Service will not be liable in any way for the cost thereof and any additional expenses incurred shall be the liability of the passenger.
- Each paying passenger is allowed free of charge 2 pieces of luggage, excluding carry-on luggage, if luggage exceeds this Bundaberg Shuttle Services will carry it subject to available space and may charge an extra fee for such luggage.
- Luggage- Passengers should always carry valuable items on their person as Bundaberg Shuttle Service accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged luggage.
- Smoking and Alcohol: – All services are non- smoking. The consumption of Alcohol or non- prescription drugs is strictly prohibited whilst travelling on any Bundaberg & Wide bay Shuttle Vehicle.
- Food & Beverage:- No food or drink shall be consumed on any Bundaberg & Shuttle Vehicle
- Behaviour: – Violence, Disorderly conduct or aggression, will not be tolerated. Bundaberg & Wide bay Shuttle service reserves the right to refuse to carry or remove any passenger who may pose a threat to themselves, employees, others or property.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made with less than 24hours notice. Cancellation fees may apply.
- Cancellations made within 48hrs will incur a cost of 50% of the booking fee.
- Refund requests must be made within 3 months of date of travel.
- Scheduled booking dates are transferable. Valid for 12 months from purchase date.
Make a Booking or Enquiry
Call. 0421 413 446